Registering and Managing a First Detector Training Session
You need to log into the NPDN Training site to register your NPDN First Detector Training Session.
- Follow the simple instructions to create an account if you have not already done so.
- If you have questions and problems with creating accounts, contact Rachel McCarthy.
Once you have logged in, go to “Workshops“ in the upper right hand corner on the gray bar.
- Depending upon your login credentials, you will be logged in as a student, workshop coordinator, state coordinator, regional coordinator, or system administrator.
If you are interested in creating a workshop, go to “Create a workshop”.
- Fill out the training session information form and submit it.
- Once you have created a workshop, you will be listed as a workshop coordinator.
- State and regional coordinator status must be approved by appropriate NPDN personnel.
You can have people register online for your workshop in advance of your training.
- Your participant must log in to the NPDN training site in order to register for your course. From there, they can click on the “Workshops” tab in the upper right corner and register for your course.
- You can also batch upload your participant information to the NPDN training database post-conference. You will need to use the following excel template (download) to batch upload your data post-conference.
- Questions or problems with batch upload can be directed to Rachel McCarthy.