Registering and Managing a First Detector Training Session
By registering your upcoming training on the First Detector website, you can reach a wider audience and promote continued availability of Educator resources. Registering and managing a First Detector training session is easy!
Registering a Workshop
Before the Workshop...
- If you don't yet have a First Detector account, create one here.
- Log into your Educator account.
- Access all Educator resources on the "Lead a Workshop" tab under the "My Account" dropdown menu.
- Follow the instructions to create your workshop.
If the Lead a Workshop tab does not appear in your account dropdown, please let us know and we can adjust your account access. If you have any questions or problems creating an account, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
After the Workshop...
You can also batch upload your participant information after the workshop has been completed using this Excel template.
Once you have registered your workshop, participants will be able to find and register for it online. Participants should:
- Create a First Detector account.
- Select “Attend a Workshop” under the "My Account" dropdown menu to register.